On Valentine’s Day, two lovely hearts look forward to spend few precious moments together at a dream destination. They wish to make the day as romantic as ever.
Here are the top 10 romantic destinations for lovebirds to begin a never-ending journey to the world of infinite love and feelings on this memorable day.
1) Sydney: The dazzling view of the city in the midst of refreshing cool breezes will truly make you feel romantic and cozy. Harbor Bridge is often touted as couple’s paradise, so don’t miss to witness this wonderful bridge when you are in Sydney. It’s one of the most cherishing romantic spots to enjoy the Valentine’s Day in the company of each other.
2) Paris: If you are planning to propose your sweetheart on Valentines’ Day then Paris would be the perfect spot to do so. The Champs-Elysees Boulevard is a magnificent place to express your love with a romantic gift such as the beautiful flower vase, cotton doll or even an engagement ring.
3) New York: It is one of the most majestic locations to celebrate the Valentine’s Day. No doubt, New York City is one of the best romantic spots where couple love to visit on February 14. The stunning Times Square is the most iconic spot to let your heart speak the language of love.
4) Niagara Falls: Have you ever wished your Valentine’s Day celebration to be the mesmerizing one? Visit Niagara Falls and let the party begin. The panoramic view of Niagara Falls gives that solace to hearts which only the love birds can understand.
5) Petersburg: The magnificence of the place separates it from the rest. The lush green boulevards of the city illuminate the souls with an earnest feeling of love. Isn’t it would be a brilliant idea to express your love to your soul mate on Valentine’s Day in St. Petersburg? Tranquility of the location is another factor why couple goes there on this particular day.
6) Reykjavik: Make this Valentine’s Day – the special, unique and an adventurous one. Reykjavik, located in the chilly Iceland, is the most ideal place to celebrate the day. The bonfires and glittering display of lights in night will melt your heart at its first sight. The cool atmosphere of the city will let the feeling of love spark as brightly as possible.
7) Barcelona: The beach city continues to enjoy high preference among the lovebirds for throwing Valentine’s Day party. Enjoying the famous Barcelona beach whole day till sunset sounds perfect for February 14. Just divulge into the beauty of nature and you will love it for sure. It’s more brilliant if you hold each other’s hand and shake your legs without caring about anything else in the world. Let the feeling of love captivate both of you.
8) Istanbul: We usually associate Rose as a symbol of love but Tulip is equally mesmerizing and spectacular. The town of Istanbul is a unique blend of modernity and past, and the sheer brilliance of the city will keep you dumbstruck. Rose Gardens is the fantastic spot to exhibit your love for one-another and enjoy few special time together. No doubt, when you are in the land of Roses of Tulips, the fragrance of these lovely flowers will let your heart beat for sure.
9) London: The chimes of Big Ben and River Thames are the 2 things that fill the fresh air of London with love and romance. What are you waiting for? Hold the hand of your loved one and simply walk over to the picturesque Westminster Bridge. It’s simply an awesome way to celebrate Valentine’s Day, isn’t it?
10) Kyoto: Have you ever wished to witness the fresh dawn of a valentine’s day with your beloved one at a place, which is both elegant and exhilarating? Kyoto is that iconic destination to do so. It is both vivacious and calm at the same time. Cherry-blossom trees and breathtaking mountains will only enhance the feeling of love for one-another in this city. Indeed, a mesmerizing place to propose someone on a Valentine’s Day.